Wolverton has been serving Gwinnett County for over 22 years for various engineering services including drainage design, stormwater design, water and sewer relocations, intersection improvements, widening projects, dirt roads, realignment projects, traffic signal designs and traffic signal timing for a variety of projects. We also hold an annual demand services contract with the Recreation and Parks Department for improvements to parks within the County.
To date, we have managed over 90 capital improvement projects as part of Gwinnett County’s SPLOST Program with combined fees of over $2 million. Through this long-term relationship, our engineers have gained first-hand experience in the differences between the State’s DOT and the County’s DOT design and construction requirements.
A representative sample of projects is shown below:
- Old Suwanee Road Sidewalk Project
- Graves Road at McDonough Road Intersection Improvement (including sidewalks)
- Osborne Drive Sidewalk Project
- Brownlee Road Sidewalk Project
- Sweetwater Park Connection
- Lake Lucerne Sidewalk Project
- Sever Road Sidewalk Project
- Bethesda School Road/Cruse Road Sidewalk Project
- SR 20 at Azalea Drive Improvements and Sidewalk Project
- Harbins Road Sidewalk Project